Monday, 1 September 2014

Moving on

It's been an eventful summer. After much soul searching. I've made a decision that Adventures in Thread has run its course. This year, despite making changes, I've found it hard to stay on topic and I've found my creativity has been taking a different tack. I'm still passionate about textiles and embroidery,  but my love of the natural world, and journal keeping is leading me in a new direction, which I'm very excited about.

I want to say a huge 'Thank You' to all the wonderful people I've met throughout the last 6 and a half years,  both virtually and physically; I hope that some of you will want to join me as I continue my creative journey, inspired by the natural world, through my new blog Needle and Pen.

Jules x










x

4 comments:

  1. Link to your new blog is not working ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to know how to get a website started. I want to make a fan site for a new band. I know that I have to pay for a domain, but I’m confused about how to purchase & build a website. Help please? Thanks in advance! (:. Thanks everyone!
    obat kuat semarang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made of Water shares stories of our wonderful watery world to bring people closer to our blue planet. Tales of water adventure and exploration show people how to experience the best of what water has to offer. While water saving tips and lifestyle content helps people make water conscious decisions to conserve our precious water resources, and limit our negative impact on the planet.

    ReplyDelete

If you have time please leave me a comment. I love to hear what you think.x